Monday 22 May 2017

What are the must-have iPhone apps?

I'm Going to put Apps I use both on my iPhone:

On VoiceFeed : Great App to better Manage my Voicemail... it lets me record, or generate (text to speech)  a different Voicemail Welcome Message, for my Different contacts, or Group of Contacts... Must Read:How to download kik videos ?
(I'm part of the lucky ones using it right now, before it is public, but I sure everyone is going to want it !!!) [ lifeisbetteron.com ] Must Read:How to deleting apps from iPhone 5 ?
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)If you ever lost or accidentally deleted data from your iOS device, you can use the professional Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery software to retrieve important data from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch even without backup.
Jihosoft iPhone Backup Extractor Extract and recover all types of data from iPhone backup files, such as camera roll photos, videos, SMS, contacts, reminders, WhatsApp, and etc.

Filer : allow me to download files from any formats, from websites I'm visiting, and not wait to be on my computer to do so (perfect when on the Sub, or Train, well you get it...).

Instapaper : For reading Later (totaly agree with Robert and Oz.

ReelDirector : A must have, with iMovie, on your iPhone, for Video Editing.

WolframAlpha : perfect when you need to get the lastest Data and Fact about a lot of subjects (Math, Chemy, History, economics, geo, politics, etc...).

Currencies : Check Currencies Rates, and help me make sure I do a real Bargain while buying stuff abroad.

Diacarta : Great way to visualize my daily agenda

eContact Pro : Same Concept as CardMunch that Robert listed, but it was there long before CardMunch, and I find the Pricing more interesting.

Record Calls : Let me record my voice, and even record my phone Call

Gowalla : One of my 3 "need to have" Location Based Service Apps

Graphic.ly : to discover new comics...

Lo-Mob : Great pictures modification App, With Tons of Effects available...

Hipstamatic : when I want to revive the Lomo Style ;)

Incrediboth : makes Great Photobooth Pictures

LeNewz : Generate on demand, for me, the press Reviews on sectors or Subjects I've program. a Must Have

MindMeister : Perfect tool to create or modify on the go, my MindMap

Nieman Journalism Lab : great app to follow the innovation and new concepts in Journalism

Orson : Let me share live video from my iphone, to other iphone and/or Android users, but also to a selection of my friends on Facebook (soon Twitter too)... perfect for Concerts, special events, etc.... I know the developers, so if you like to have a premium account, please contact me...). [ Orson.com ]
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)


PixelPipe HD : let me upload my photos/videos/sounds, on 100+ online services (vimeo, wordpress, flickr, ...), with proper Title, description and tags.

Plyce : My n#1 Location Based Service !!! For me, it is way better than the Others...  [ plyce.com ]
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)


QuadCamera : You're gonna love this app... Make one thing --> 4 Photos take one after the other, but a little bit of magic ;)

Serenade : let me share what I'm Listening 'live" from the ipod app on my iphone.

Sketch Nation : Great App "Shooter Like", where you can draw yourself the content of the games... great community sharing their creations also...

SquareSpace : let me manage my squarepace hosted Websites/blogs/eshop...

Tango : let me do Facetime Call, without being on Wifi.

Penki : Let me do great lightpainting with  text, forms, on my iphone screen
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)

Memory-life : my prefered app to backup my prefered photos, videos, sounds, text, ... like a time Capsule... and let me share them privately, in a great environement, or generate great video/animation with selected Content ;)
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)

RadioMee : My app of choice, to listen Radio or Podcasts on the go... [  radiomee.com ]
(cc Chris Messina , Robert Scoble & Loic Le Meur  : you have to check it)

Yammer : Great app to share links, and other content, in Real Time Web (Twitter Style), privately and with granularity, with my partners and/or my colleagues and/or my clients...

GetGlue : great way to share the movies, series, and else, that I've seen, and also get feedbacks from other.

DropBox : sync content between my pcs/macs and mobiles devices

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 13: All The New Features in Safari on iPhone

Safari update in iPadOS 13 is turning the iPad into a real computer . And most of those improvements make their way to the iPhone as well. ...